Data & Databases
- Neotoma Paleoecological Database
- Global Palaeofire Working Group
- North American Surface Pollen Dataset
Software & Code
- CharAnalysis (charcoal background and peak analysis)
- CLAM (classical age modeling software in R)
- Bacon (Bayesian age modeling software in R)
- paleoMAS (transfer functions and statistical operations for paleoecological data)
- Tilia (pollen and stratigraphic proxy diagrams)
- CoreWall (real-time a real-time stratigraphic correlation, core description, and data visualization system)
- Papers (pdf management software)
Labs & Facilities
- Limnological Research Center & Lac/Core
- NOSAMS Radiocarbon Facility
- Center for Applied Isotope Studies
- Colorado Plateau Stable Isotope Laboratory
List-servs & Communities
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System Authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes
- NASA Earth Observatory Check out their photo of the day!
- The Cutting Edge: Professional Development for Geoscience Faculty Includes excellent classroom resources for teaching subjects like climate change.
- PhD Comics It’s funny ’cause it’s true.
- Benchfly Resources, protocols, and helpful tips for lab workers
- DISSCRS (“Discourse”) – DISsertations initiative for the advancement of Climate ReSearch.